UNO global navigation:
University of Nebraska at Omaha
UNO Emergency Site
Inside this content area:
Relevant unomaha.edu links:
This page's main content:
- DIAL 4-2911. Give Campus Security your exact location, i.e., building, room
number, parking lot, etc. and telephone number where you can be reached.
- Briefly describe the medical condition of victim and if possible obtain victim’s name.
- Return to the injured party. (Do not move a seriously injured person unless it is a lifesaving
- If possible have someone meet Campus Security or emergency medical personnel at lot or
- Medical assistance is available for minor injuries at UNO Health Services, Monday through Friday.
- If you require transportation to Health Services or a medical facility, or need first-aid treatment at
the scene, contact Campus Security. (If the injury or condition is serious or potentially life threatening,
Campus Security will call Omaha Fire and Rescue for transport.)
- Inform your supervisor of your injury. (Supervisors must complete an Injury Report for all