This page's main content:
MAJOR MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY
In the event you detect a major maintenance emergency, such as a hazardous gas leak, water line
rupture or electrical failure:
- Call 402-554-2911 and report the location and problem.
- Campus Security will contact the appropriate official and determine if the building will have to be
- In the event the building requires evacuation, proper procedures will be implemented.
Contact Campus Security at 402-554-2911 and provide the following information:
- The exact location of the spill (building and room #);
- Chemical involved (spell it out if possible);
- Quantity of material;
- Call-back number where you can be reached.